This is the second in a series of emails in preparation for PC2016.It consists of a series of challenges that I hope you will all take seriously.
- Next time you are on the boat learn how to turn on the GPS and bring up a chart showing your current position.
- Then learn how to push the "Man Overboard" button.
- Then learn how to determine the compass direction back to the "Man Overboard"
- Then determine the lat-lon of the "Man Overboard" point.
- Then try pushing the button again (starting out from the cockpit) with your eyes closed.
- Finally, send me an email describing the process and any problems that occurred.